November 11, 2013

A Touch of My Own life

My life revolves around my kids as any mother knows.  Every now and then a little touch of my own life ventures back into my world.

For work, I traveled to Chicago for training with my coworker, Alison.  Here we are at RPM Italian (Giuliana & Bill's restaurant).  Delicious!!

For the record, I did not ride on this...ferris wheels freak me out.  However, it was pretty and worth taking a picture of on the Chicago Navy Pier.

We had good drinks and great food

Saw the Bean
 


With our new friend, Michelle, who also works with our company.

Meanwhile at home...how cute is this little guy?!

I also took a cooking class - Easy Fall Entertaining.  Fun times!



And last but certainly not least, Ann Lindsey got married!!  Congratulations!


I also got to hang out with Alissa and Anna this past weekend.  We took no photos of ourselves unfortunately - next time I will try to remember.  Just know it was a good time.

Okay, enough about me.  Back to my regularly scheduled blogging about my kiddos next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters