Hat Day at school - she's so cute in a hat!
On the carousel at the mall.
This little guy is becoming more independent every day. He takes a couple of steps at a time now and sometimes he focuses enough to take about five or six. James is already pushing the boundaries and doesn't want to hear the word NO. Not sure how to handle that yet. I guess we'll figure it out as we go.
Emma is a little mommy. She put my heels on, found some sunglasses and a purse and strolled her baby doll around the house.
She just HAD to bring it when we went out that day. Everybody told her how cute she was as we walked around that afternoon...she really was.
They still love each other and want to be as close to each other as possible. I'm sure that won't last too long, so I'm appreciating it while I can.
This is James' favorite toy. He literally chases me around the house with it. He cackles when he rams into my leg. What am I going to do with this little rascal??


No comments:
Post a Comment