September 19, 2013

The Only Girl

In mid August, I was in the midst of busy season.  However, one Saturday, I took the morning off from work to go hang out with some friends from Emma's old school.  We both had so much fun!  {Pretend I am not a month behind on this post.}

Emma and Micah



Emma and Blake

Finding the perfect rocks...and then switching.  It was so sweet.





The only picture I got of Emma and Blake sitting still and smiling.

John Paul, Emma, Blake and Micah {behind Blake}




The whole gang.

You would think Emma wouldn't like being the only girl at this shindig.  But you would be wrong.  She prefers it that way I think.  She gets along so well with boys...her favorite are the silly boys.  I tell Josh that this is all his doing since he is so silly with her.  Better that I suppose than the bad boys.  I can't even think that far ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters