Emma's birthday party was a success! I had a Kindermusik teacher come to our house. All of the kids got to play different instruments and sing songs. You can imagine how loud a house can get when 18 children and drums are involved!
Emma's Cinderella cake
Party favors
Getting started - of course Emma wanted to sit right next to the teacher, Ramona.
Almost all of my pictures were blurry because there were always children moving around.
Tunnel Time
Parachute - all of the kids really got into this...slightly chaotic but funny to watch.
At the end, Ramona had all the children do a parade with Emma as the leader as they sang Happy Birthday. She loved it!
Here is a video of the Happy Birthday parade.
Birthday girl
Video of everybody singing Happy Birthday.
Such a great birthday party! I was a little {okay a lot} worried about having that many children in my house at one time with loud instruments. But it ended up even better than I had planned. I hope everybody had as good of a time as the birthday girl did.
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, EMMA!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment