May 8, 2012

Oh Canada

I headed to Vancouver for work last week. I arrived late Friday night.  Me and Rachel had fun on Saturday...but then I got really sick that night and it lasted all day on Sunday. It was either food poisoning or baby boy didn't enjoy dinner that night.  I was so bummed that I couldn't enjoy the city more since I will most likely never have a chance to go back.

On the bright side, at least I was able to have an amazing view from my hotel room.

On Saturday, Rachel and I had fun walking around and exploring.  We were able to go up to the Vancouver Lookout where you can see the entire city.  Here a few pictures from way up there...

Everything was beautiful with all of the snow capped mountains in the background.


I am happy I was able to go to Canada and meet my counterparts that live there.  I talk with them on the phone all the time, so it's great to finally put faces with the voices now.  I spent a lot of time in the airport, customs, and baggage claim.  I am thrilled to be back in the U.S.A. again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters