May 21, 2012

My Beauty

A couple of weekends ago we had my friend Jennifer take Emma's pictures. I love them!  Once she got comfortable and started posing, it was on.  She loves a camera!  And for my future reference, I was 22 weeks pregnant at the time of this photo shoot. 
The most angelic face I've ever seen!


Here is the series that shows her blowing a dandelion as she walks towards Jenn and then throws it in the air.  She was really proud of herself.



My favorite one of the three of us.





She loves her Daddy - and he loves her even more!

5 comments:

  1. These are so precious! She was cute little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! And my favorite is the family pic, which is really the 4 of you! Beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so sweet! You look great! Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are glowing, my dear friend! And Emma is as precious as ever! Miss you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters