Last weekend we went to Kaden's birthday party.
Here are some of the kids waiting to go in.
They went into the playground area and Emma was not wanting to climb into the tunnels AT ALL. Josh likes to refer to her as Captain Safety. What can I say, she clearly gets that from me. But after a little bit, she finally went up one of the tunnels. Not the greatest picture because of the flash on the bubble, but I had to take it quick because I knew it wouldn't last too long!
I was right. The tunnel lasted all of three minutes. The rest of the time on the playground she spent hanging herself off of this microphone. Her and Andrew had a great time taking turns on this. Apparently Andrew is also not so fond of going up into tunnels.
Then all the kids got to pick an animal and have it stuffed. Emma chose the black and white cat. She loves it so much and now she always tells me that she has two kitty cats...Nala and her black cat. She won't name the black cat.
Then we headed to bowling. The kids were absolutely mesmerized by this!
With her friend Andrew after eating their pizza and cake!
Happy Birthday to Kaden!


No comments:
Post a Comment