My baby girl turned THREE on Friday!! When did she grow up? She started the day off right with a pile of presents.
Her sock puppet that Summer got her is attacking Buzz.
She loves her Cinderella and horse.
Her birthday dress.
Then we headed to Chuck E Cheese where a kid can be a kid.
She scores! Look at that form!
Letting us know how old she is now.
Before we left, Chuck E Cheese himself came out to say hello and Emma gave him a high five and told him how old she was now.
Of course we had to have cake and ice cream!
Happy Birthday, Emma! Mommy and Daddy love you SO much. You make me proud each and every day and have made me feel more blessed than I ever imagined.


Happy Birthday, Emma! These pics are precious! I'm sorry I am late. I had to deal with an auditor all day long on Friday! :) Love you, JDurr!
ReplyDelete