After church on Sunday Emma and I went to see the movie Winnie the Pooh. She did amazing. She sat and intensely watched without a word. Inevitably though, right before the big reveal, she whispered "Mommy, I need to tee tee." Of course we ran down the hall to go to the bathroom and when we returned whatever happened, had already happened. So I have no idea how the plot ended, but I know all was happy and everything was right with the world. If anybody saw the movie, let me know what happend!
For the last part of the movie, Emma stood up and watched.




We haven't been to see WTP yet. We have been going to those free summer movies. But I want to take Colton to see WTP whenever it gets to the Dollar Theater. LOVE Emma's pigtails, by the way!
ReplyDeleteHow is she so cue!!!!! ??
ReplyDelete