On Sunday night, Emma graduated to a big girl bed. She never tried to climb out of her crib and I thought about postponing this, but we decided we might as well go ahead and bite the bullet and make the switch.
She LOVES it!!
I just knew that there would never be another day that we would lift her out of bed because she would climb out. And I just knew that she would never stay in bed at night because she would get down and play with her toys. As usual she proved me wrong. Here is the picture Josh took when he went to get her on Monday morning.
Knock on wood...she has yet to get out of her bed at night or in the morning! I know at some point this fairy tale will end, but for now we're enjoying it.
Also in recent news, Emma is graduating classes at school now that she is 100% potty trained. She moves up August 5. I'm sure she will love her new class but we will miss her current teachers!


We graduated Colton straight from a crib to a queen size bed. He has been in it almost a year now and STILL NEVER EVER gotten out of it!!! He still calls me in the morning to come get him.
ReplyDeleteyea! i am glad to hear that she didn't get out of the bed! we are about to make the switch with grady and i have a feeling he won't do as well as emma did! :)
ReplyDelete