I'm going to have to catch up somehow after taking such a long hiatus, so here are some highlights to get us back to the present.
In September, my mom and I went to see Garth Brooks in concert. It was great!
Me and Josh on his birthday. We actually went out by ourselves which makes it noteworthy for the blog.
We went to the zoo with Rachel!
Could she be any more in heaven?!?!
In October, Emma took part in Boosterthon. Here she is with her friend, Sam.
She successfully ran all of her laps. So proud of her!
Water break with Sam and Anderson after the big run.
Emma's class
My happy boys!
My Dad was mystery reader for Emma's class. He read Giraffes Can't Dance.
In December, I went to visit my cousin Emily and her husband Neal who just had their first baby! I know I'm biased, but she is super cute!!
Little Annie sleeping soundly.
Neal ate his entire meal with Annie sleeping while strapped to himself...that's talent.
Christmas Tree lighting in D.C...
On my last day we finally made it to get some sipping chocolate...just as it sounds, it was delightful.
I was sad to say goodbye to them, but I was missing my little ones for sure.


No comments:
Post a Comment