Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there. A special one to my own Dad - he is the best role model a girl could ask for. He taught me the difference between right and wrong as well as between a Phillips head and a flat head screwdriver. He taught me all the basics from what constitutes a good hand shake to making sure I always make a mental note of where I am parked so I never lose my car. Most of all he has always made me feel loved and I know he is proud of me. He made me realize what qualities I needed to look for in the father of my own children. And although they could not be more different, they have more in common than they realize. Thank you to my Dad and Josh for being terrific fathers!
James gave Josh a great Father's Day present today. He CRAWLED! James must have been waiting until the very moment that I posted that he wasn't crawling yet and how I was in no hurry for it to happen. Less than twelve hours after I posted yesterday, he crawled. This has trouble written all over it...
Emma drew Josh a ton of pictures and made him a card. At school, they did a questionnaire for the kids to fill out about their fathers. I want to post it so we can look back and remember it. Here are her responses:
My daddy's name is: Joshua.
He is 15 years old.
He makes money at work.
His favorite drink is diet coke.
His favorite food is hot stuff.
He likes to watch tv with me for fun.
I love when we watch tv and snuggle up together.
My daddy's favorite sport is baseball.
My daddy makes me laugh when he tickles me.
I love my daddy because he gets everything ready for me.


Hey Durr Family--It's McCain. My favorit part of Emma's questionnaire is that Josh is 15 years old. :)
ReplyDeleteYay James! They are both SO cute!!!
ReplyDelete