February 25, 2013

All Good Things

All good things must come to an end.  Today my good thing ended.  I started back to work after being on maternity leave for nearly seven months.  It was surreal to walk back through those doors but I made it through the day.  Of course my mind kept going back to my babies throughout the day.

How could I not think about this sweet little face ALL day?

They both made it through the day perfectly fine.  They are so cute!

It will definitely take some adjusting but I know things will get easier as each day passes.  Thank you to everybody who sent me encouraging words today!

On another note, James had oatmeal for the first time yesterday and he loved it.  And to prove that it is moving through his system just marvelously, I had a bag of dirty clothes waiting for me his daycare as a result of a big blowout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters