February 16, 2012

I Have a Secret...

Emma loves the phrase "I have a secret..." and she uses it all the time. Sometimes it's "I have a secret...I want a sip of Daddy's drink." Or there is always "I have a secret...I'm a baby bunny." But today she has a juicy secret that she wants to share with everybody...


We'll be welcoming baby #2 on September 3, 2012!!!

7 comments:

  1. I just felt like this deserved a comment!! Yay for Emma G and baby 2! I hope it is wild boy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Yay! Yay! I hope it's a boy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT !!! So happy for the Durr family !! And i love big sisters tee shirt : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you also. Sorry, I'm the delay in the blog post!-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you. I hope it's a boy to. Love the shirt. Love and miss you all. PJ and Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for y'all! I know Emma will be a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww, YEA! So happy for you, Jessica! Hope you are feeling okay!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com
Free Web Counters