December is a month to spend time with family, get together with friends, eat too much and celebrate Christmas. Unfortunately, December is also a month that is jam packed full of work. Lately I have spent a lot of time working late and rushing home to make sure that I am able to spend some time with Emma and put her to bed. I've also had to travel some with work the past couple of months and it is starting to make me tired! These are a couple of the reasons why I am behind in my blogging in case you were wondering.
Thankfully, I was able to attend our annual Girls' Christmas Brunch last weekend. It was great to catch up with everybody. I was able to bring Emma along with me which made it even better!
Rachel, Emily & Leah
Emma enjoying french toast casserole, cinnamon buns, sausage balls and fruit. It was all so good!
During the party I asked Emma if she was having fun with my friends. Her response: Umm, Mommy they my friends. How can I argue with that logic?
Congratulations to Rhonda on her new baby boy. We missed you and ML at the brunch!
Congratulations to Rhonda on her new baby boy. We missed you and ML at the brunch!


No comments:
Post a Comment